B.A., Dance - Graduation: June 2014 - University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
• Modern, Ballet, Teaching, Music, Theory, History, Performance, Production, and Breadth
• Lotta Carl Scholarship, Awarded September 2012
• University of Oregon Repertory Dance Company 2010 and 2013
• Collide Theatrical Dance Company| Company Dancer| 2019-present
Artistic direction by Regina Peluso. Portrayed the role of Paris in the company production of Romeo & Juliet. Responsibilities include in depth character research and analysis, intensive rehearsal process, and collaboration with live musicians. Other participation includes local outdoor COVID-19 outreach performances, and dancing for Constantine Maroulis' "She's Just Rock N' Roll" music video.
• Rhythmically Speaking: The Cohort| Dancer| 2019-present
Artistic direction by Erinn Leibhard, this project focuses on movement rooted in various forms of jazz vernacular through works choreographed by local artists, Erinn Leibhard and Julie Warder, as well as touring artists, Rohan Bhargava (NY) and Pat Taylor (CA). Responsibilities include intensive rehearsal processes involving collaboration in the creative process and remounting works of guest artists. 2020's "Presents: The Cohort From Home" created new opportunities for live performance via Zoom during COVID-19. Those additional responsibilities include digital tech process, technology navigation, and assisting in discussion facilitation.
• Shapiro & Smith| Company Member | 2018-present
Artistic direction by Joanie Smith. Responsibilities include resetting of repertory, performing locally and touring.
• "Thaïs"| Minnesota Opera| Dancer| 2018
Guest artist with Zenon Dance Company under the choreographic direction of Heidi Spesard-Noble, performed at the Ordway Theatre.
• "Chill"| Erinn Liebhard| 2017-present
Performed at the Amsterdam Bar & Hall in St. Paul, MN. Performance focused heavily on improvisation rooted in jazz movement, in collaboration with live musicians, in a non-traditional space.
• "Feast of Salut"| Brilliant Fête| Lover| 2017-2018
Artistic direction by Joshua Campbell. Served as dancer/actor for the workshop process and subsequent performances. Performance provides an immersive theatre experience in unique event spaces. Unique responsibilities include collaborative character workshopping and improvisational audience interaction.
• "SideBySide"| Jeffrey Peterson Dance| Dancer| 2017
Served as dancer, emcee, and assistant rehearsal facilitator for work presented for 2017 Rhythmically Speaking and Minnesota Fringe Festival. Responsibilities included assisting the re-staging process, teaching choreography, managing rehearsal pacing, and performing.
• ARENA DANCES| Dancer | 2016-present
Company based out of Minneapolis, MN. Artistic direction by Mathew Janczewski. Responsibilities include collaborating on new work, resetting of previous works, performing for local community, maintaining and expanding the company's social media presence, and conducting educational outreach to local high school programs via the DanceOn program.
• Threads Dance Project| Company Member | 2016-2018
Company based out of Minneapolis, MN. Artistic direction by Karen Charles. Responsibilities include assistance in the creative process and development of new work, resetting of previous works, educational outreach to schools in the surrounding area, as well as touring mounted works.
• Paula Mann| Dancer | 2016-2018
Responsibilities included collaborative assistance in the creative process and development of new work that was performed at the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe Festival, as well as assisting in promotional efforts locally and internationally via social media and live interfacing.
• Dancing People Company| Full Time Company Member | 2015-2016
Company based out of Ashland, Oregon. Artistic direction by Robin Stiehm. Responsibilities included assistance in the creative process and development of new work, resetting of previous works, educational outreach to schools in the surrounding area, teaching community classes, as well as developing and maintaining the company's social media image through creating its web series, DPC: Up To Speed.
• "The No Shows"| Jana Meszaros| 2013-2014
Concept by Jana Meszaros, duet co-choreographed by and danced with Jana Meszaros. Performed locally in Eugene, Or, at the 2013 Mark/Move Festival at KUNST-STOFF in San Francisco, CA, and in 2014 at The Garage in San Francisco. Also created as screen dance.
• Blast! National Tour| Visual Ensemble/ Male VE Swing| 2011-2012
Touring company of forty musicians and dancers who specialize in object manipulation. Tour included bus and truck travel throughout the US. Responsibilities included learning and performing a two hour show between 5-9 times a week, recording voice-over tracks, assimilating to constantly changing performance venues and situations, participating in Q&A and audience feedback sessions. Cast as the Visual Ensemble Male Swing, specific responsibilities consisted of knowing three separate male roles including the lead track spatially, musically, and choreographically.
• Ocean Blast Fever!| World Expo, South Korea | Visual Ensemble| May 2012
Represented the US in nightly performances of Blast! at the World Expo in South Korea. This performance was the debut of Blast! in South Korea and created the opportunity for future performances in other countries. Challenges in this restaging included setting an outdoor version of the program and setting a condensed "bad weather" backup version.
• Blast! Japanese Tour| Visual Ensemble| June-Oct 2012
Performed as a cast member of Blast! in all forty seven prefectures of Japan as a disaster relief from the 2012 tsunami. Unique responsibilities included re-staging two separate versions of the show, working with cast members and crew that speak different languages, participating in educational outreach programs for children, and recording promotional commercials.
• Gratis Dans| 2010-2011
Created by director/choreographer Angie Haugejorden, based out of Portland, OR. Weekly rehearsal commitments, performance experience, heavy emphasis in weight sharing.
• University of Oregon Repertory Dance Company|2010-2011 and 2012-2013
Cast of 6-8 students representing the University in performance and educational settings at multiple high schools throughout the state of Oregon. Responsibilities included learning and performing full repertory concert in various venues, acquiring transportation and housing for the company while on the road, facilitating modern technique classes, participating in lecture demonstrations and Q&A panels post concert.
• American College Dance Festival| Moscow, ID 2011| El Camino College, CA 2013| University of Montana 2014
Week of dance intensives taught by various university and college faculty from throughout the Northwest and Northern California regions. Participated in such classes as Laban Notation, Improvisation, Contact, Diavolo Company Technique, Physical Theatre, Release Technique (Horton, Limón), and various repertories. Notable artists learned from included: Bebe Miller.
• Modas Dance Workshop| Portland, OR 2013
Intensive instructed by Layla Amis, Duncan Cooper, and Michael Rosales. Workshop emphasized both ballet and contemporary technique.
• University of Oregon master classes attended:
Gabe Mason, Zoe Scofield, Jo Blake, Mark Haim, KT Niehoff, Heidi Duckler, Kathleen Hermesdorf, Diego Piñón, Marissa Labog, Kati Heràndez.
• Classes attended of notable artists:
Erin Thompson, Mathew Janczewski, Ben Wright, Katie Cambridge, Sophie Arstall, Hagit Yakira, Stephen Pelton, Zoie Golding
Responsibilities include long rehearsal hours multiple times a week, imparting information in an educational setting, presentational communication and public speaking, organizational planning, creative problem solving, administrative duties, people skills.
• Govenaires Drum and Bugle Corps| St. Peter, MN| Guest Choreographer/ Dance Instructor/
Equipment Technician| 2017-present
• Crater Renaissance Academy Colorguard and Musical Theater | Central Point, OR| Choreographer/ Dance Instructor/
Equipment Technician/ Drill Writer/ Design and Program Consultant| 2015-present
• Skyview High School Colorguard| Vancouver, WA| Choreographer/ Dance Instructor/ Equipment Technician/
Design Consultant| 2014
• Evergreen High School Colorguard| Vancouver, WA| Choreographer/ Instructor| 2013-2014
• Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps| Canton, OH| Dance and Equipment Technician| 2010-2012
• University of Oregon Colorguard| Eugene, OR| Choreographer/ Instructor| 2007-2010
• South Salem High School Colorguard| Salem, OR| Caption Head| 2007-2008
• North Salem High School Colorguard| Salem, OR| Instructor| 2006